Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Global Thermonuclear War has begun.....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
If I recall, the result of this game is Mutually Assured Destruction. Focus on the Mutual, because there is absolutely no way I will allow this hit to go unpunished!!! W.O.P.R., which apparently is an abbreviation for James40, has started a war. The first nuke has hit and by God did it leave a crater. Go ahead and google my address. The satellite image now shows this: image Thankfully, I was at a meeting this afternoon when the bomb dropped. I managed to find these among the post-apocalyptic landscape that was once my yard. image image image James, I don't know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the Mysteriosos. Are you kidding me???? I mean, it's not like I'm a fan of LFD or anything. That box is just ridiculous. I didn't splurge on a box of them myself, and the fact that you did is just unreal. Speaking of LFD, a bunch of Chapter 1's? I love this stick. I am going to smoke the crap out of these this summer! Johnny-O's in the house. Yup. I will admit, the first couple JO's that I have had weren't great, but I keep hearing great things about them, so I am really optimistic that these ones will be. Then we have a couple loose cigars, you know, the throw-ins. I have never had/owned a Casa Fuente. I haven't been to Vegas since I took up this little hobby, so the fact that you would grab a CF lancero for me from there is just plain awesome. I can't thank you enough for that one. Believe it or not, I've never had an Arturo Fuente lancero, now that I think about it. Lastly, we have the Oliva Master Blends 1. Some might think that this cigar wouldn't be a big deal for me since I happened to come into contact with them a couple times already. The fact is, despite having bought probably over a box worth of MB1's, I've only ever smoked one. It was delicious. Having tried it and loved it, I always felt compelled to let others try them rather than just smoking them myself since they are pretty rare at this point. Having run out of my stash, I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't be smoking another ever again. That is no longer true. James, I can't begin to thank you enough for the wonderful gift. Somehow, someday, I will find a way to express it more concretely, but for now I will leave it at this. Thank you.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WOW! This is a hit among few others. Very impressive and very much deserved. Well done both of you.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Tony, looks like been taught a lesson.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Way to go James ! That is some serious spank em right there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Thats an impressive hit.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful cigars there. Nice hit on a great guy.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a huge hit! Enjoy those, Tony! Better make lots of time to smoke
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wow!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's the way to hit a man with class, Nice job guys!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Someone's hot for teacher. Incredible hit.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    DAAAAAAAyum! That is one apocalyptic hit. Enjoy those Teacher! and WOPR, I can only assume you draw some sort of perverse pleasure out of annihilating BOTLs. ;-)
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one for the books!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this sh*t?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The J-O's were donated by the one and only Bandy Todd. I once again forgot the note and no thanks necessary bro.
  • Options
    james40:
    The J-O's were donated by the one and only Bandy Todd. I once again forgot the note and no thanks necessary bro.
    Thanks Todd! Now you will both pay :)
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Well we all know if James ever needs a kidney where he is going to get it from. That's a h*ll of a hit.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it when Shaftmaster 3000 gets his come up ins... I may have to celebrate the end of this quarter... But how...?....
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Love it when Shaftmaster 3000 gets his come up ins... I may have to celebrate the end of this quarter... But how...?....
    By bombing California dudes!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    If I recall, the result of this game is Mutually Assured Destruction. Focus on the Mutual, because there is absolutely no way I will allow this hit to go unpunished!!! W.O.P.R., which apparently is an abbreviation for James40, has started a war. The first nuke has hit and by God did it leave a crater. Go ahead and google my address. The satellite image now shows this: image Thankfully, I was at a meeting this afternoon when the bomb dropped. I managed to find these among the post-apocalyptic landscape that was once my yard. image image image James, I don't know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the Mysteriosos. Are you kidding me???? I mean, it's not like I'm a fan of LFD or anything. That box is just ridiculous. I didn't splurge on a box of them myself, and the fact that you did is just unreal. Speaking of LFD, a bunch of Chapter 1's? I love this stick. I am going to smoke the crap out of these this summer! Johnny-O's in the house. Yup. I will admit, the first couple JO's that I have had weren't great, but I keep hearing great things about them, so I am really optimistic that these ones will be. Then we have a couple loose cigars, you know, the throw-ins. I have never had/owned a Casa Fuente. I haven't been to Vegas since I took up this little hobby, so the fact that you would grab a CF lancero for me from there is just plain awesome. I can't thank you enough for that one. Believe it or not, I've never had an Arturo Fuente lancero, now that I think about it. Lastly, we have the Oliva Master Blends 1. Some might think that this cigar wouldn't be a big deal for me since I happened to come into contact with them a couple times already. The fact is, despite having bought probably over a box worth of MB1's, I've only ever smoked one. It was delicious. Having tried it and loved it, I always felt compelled to let others try them rather than just smoking them myself since they are pretty rare at this point. Having run out of my stash, I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't be smoking another ever again. That is no longer true. James, I can't begin to thank you enough for the wonderful gift. Somehow, someday, I will find a way to express it more concretely, but for now I will leave it at this. Thank you.
    Wow.simply wow! I mean how do you respond to an ICBM like that? I read about them last year heck..almost to beautiful to smoke.. Let us know how they are!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Thanks Todd! Now you will both pay :)
    What the hell is this crap. I'm drunk, on vacation, trolling through the interweb and I find this............This is not a hill in the battle you need to win the war. Focus on Mr. 40, he is your battle hill....................
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    image image Those are some beautiful sticks! If they're as good as they look, you're in for a treat! Nice hit!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014