Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ooops Walt did it again

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah sing it along with Britney Spears. I asked what his source was for for some Kentucky Fire Cured and he decided to share a couple. Of course he couldn't resist sending a five finger bag with empty slots. And he included a nice smurf size rug. I really like it and will display it on top of my end table humidor. Wife enjoys southwest and native things. Thanks brother!!

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Nice job Walt!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome bro. You'll have to let me know what you think of the KFCs. Did they live up to the hype for you? They did for me.
  • Options
    Rain:
    haha... not quite Randy. Now WOPR taking out the teacher like he did... now THAT'S killing a man. LOL
  • Options
    Matter of fact... gonna light one up right now myself...
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Nice work Walt.

LOL Smurf rug!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will let you know buddy. Still fighting a cold.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Could that have been an early birthday present? I mean the 29th is just next weekend.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good job walt !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Could that have been an early birthday present? I mean the 29th is just next weekend.
    Nice hit! Did someone say birthday?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ejgorman:
    curtiscr79:
    Nice hit! Did someone say birthday?
    Nope...I'd never mention that Jake's birthday is on the 29th of March. Never ever ever