Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Glock1975 and Medic45 Administered First Aid

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Well Bigshizza henchmen followed through on their threats on helping me feel better as well. I can't say it enough, the BOTL within our community are awesome. Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your recent contest wins!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Congrats on your recent contest wins!

I wish it was contest winnings Jiunn. I was sick for the last two weeks and these guys kept getting on me to get better. So, they figured what can they do to help speed the process up. Lol, ya your right Jiunn, they'll do anything to beat you down, lol.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U did win the contests, u r on a roll, maybe u will win another this week. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glad you're feeling better Rick. I didn't know winning contests made you sick. :-) Do you need some medicine?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Glad you're feeling better Rick. I didn't know winning contests made you sick. :-) Do you need some medicine?
    i agree. I have some meds put back for a rainy day if you need some. ;)
  • Options
    james40:

I almost cursed you James, lol. Thank you but no thanks brother. Just let me know when you make your rounds to Vegas again. I'll make it worth your wild.

• Options
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    i agree. I have some meds put back for a rainy day if you need some. ;)

Cut it out, don't you guys ever quit?

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just trying to put a smile on your face. Even if it's for half a second. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

I almost cursed you James, lol. Thank you but no thanks brother. Just let me know when you make your rounds to Vegas again. I'll make it worth your wild.

2 months my friend. Just text me your list...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Glad your WINNINGS showed up!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ALL know you're a winner Rick!!