Home General Discussion
Options

People log out when I log in.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
.....why is that..? My feelings are hurt...image

In case no one has figured it this is a joke thread. It is supposed to be humorous. It is not serious.

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you'll feel better after checking your mail tomorrow!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I love you man....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you so mean? ;)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure it was just a coincidence. I have a feeling you will cheer up this week
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    .....why is that..? My feelings are hurt...image
    I had that problem too.. But then I started showering and brushing my teeth, worked like a charm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Maybe they can't handle your awesomeness?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what a loser
  • Options
    jliu:
    what a loser

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    jliu:
    what a loser

hugz <3
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is not cigar related.....wrong forum. :)
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    this is not cigar related.....wrong forum. :)

OMG I can't even get the right forum....

And why prey tell do I have to wait until March to go mad..?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? How can you tell? Did they send you a PM telling you they are logging off because you logged on?
  • Options
    In case no one has figured it this is a joke thread. It is supposed to be humorous. It is not serious.
  • Options
    So my post taken seriously? You don't think it'd be funny if someone were silly enough to PM you to give you notice that they find you unbearable and would be logging off to avoid you? I thought it was funny anyway. Maybe it was too dry? Dry humor. That's a thing right? I claim dry humor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bob Luken:
    So my post taken seriously? You don't think it'd be funny if someone were silly enough to PM you to give you notice that they find you unbearable and would be logging off to avoid you? I thought it was funny anyway. Maybe it was too dry? Dry humor. That's a thing right? I claim dry humor.
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:

Me 2

Have you ever smoked a San Lotano..? Oval or otherwise..? Don't know what to make of it. Hints at something good but will not stay lit long enough so it can develop.
  • Options
    We're talkin' cigars?. Now it's in the right section...... Twice I HAVE had the San Lotano Oval and it was the strangest cigar shape to ever touch my lips. I enjoyed the cigar's flavor even though I was distracted by the oval shape. I bought a mixed sampler that was all oval shaped and the second oval I tried didn't seem as strange so I guess I would get uesd to it.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I'm a habitual cigar finger roller... if I can't roll it around while smoking, well, something's wrong.
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    New deoderant? I seem to have the same issue sometimes but don't swear the small stuff...could be that they are just very shy people?
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    We're talkin' cigars?. Now it's in the right section...... Twice I HAVE had the San Lotano Oval and it was the strangest cigar shape to ever touch my lips. I enjoyed the cigar's flavor even though I was distracted by the oval shape. I bought a mixed sampler that was all oval shaped and the second oval I tried didn't seem as strange so I guess I would get uesd to it.
    Try an ACID Wafe... its like smoking a vanilla wafer.

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Bob Luken:
    Try an ACID Wafe... its like smoking a vanilla wafer.

Aj
    I had to look it up, but yeah, that seems like it takse first place for the weirdest shape.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're talking about odd shaped cigars, anybody ever smoked one of these??

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon