Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

opusx lost city bands

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a few that they are willing to part with? Trade? Sell? Thanks
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Giving me a reason to smoke one tonight. I'm pretty sure that would be my only one, however. If no one else comes through, I'll torch it up and get some stuff out to you in the morn.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • W.O.P.R.W.O.P.R. Posts: 22
    SleevePlz:
    Giving me a reason to smoke one tonight. I'm pretty sure that would be my only one, however. If no one else comes through, I'll torch it up and get some stuff out to you in the morn.
    good to know. I have one I will also torch up tonight Daniel.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking about how my lost city lanceros were doing. I'm going to spark that up today. How many lost city bands you lookin for?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe 2. If you have 3, I'll send one back ;)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm going to blow your mailbox up. oh yea i went there! ok for reals though, I'll look in my baggies
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i'm going to blow your mailbox up. oh yea i went there! ok for reals though, I'll look in my baggies
    Please, just the bands dude, and maybe you can send some taxi cabs. I'll see what I can do with those.
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    I have 2 I can send, pm me your address.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Please, just the bands dude, and maybe you can send some taxi cabs. I'll see what I can do with those.
    Did smoke 'em authorize this?