2»

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Happy Birthday Jake
    DC 9114901123086754611438
    Enjoy my friend
    Oh crap oh crap oh crap. After today'**** I am out of room. Should have never sold my extra humidors.

Got this beauty in the mail today with a nice birthday card. 5 Vegas is my favorite low priced cigars. The lighter and cutter included are sweet. Going to put it all to good use. Lighter is a dual torch and I wasted no time testing it out. Thank you very much curtiscr79. My only problem aside from lack of space is wondering how the heck I am ever going to get paybacks on you guys. Going to take me a year at least.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Happy Birthmonth Jake!! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please.. No playbacks at all..just enjoy your birthday!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Exactly! There are no paybacks for Birthday gifts! That would just be wrong! Enjoy, bro... and many happy returns of the day!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    Exactly! There are no paybacks for Birthday gifts! That would just be wrong! Enjoy, bro... and many happy returns of the day!
    Exactly! Well said Doug
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Don't you know there is no making room in this place. The only way to make room is buy my storage containers.

Also, please no return fire. This was not a bomb, but a gift from one BOTL to another BOTL for his Birthday. You can pay me back by enjoying what I sent.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    My only problem aside from lack of space is wondering how the heck I am ever going to get paybacks on you guys. Going to take me a year at least.

This is what birthdays are for, but, if you're dead-set on paybacks, I'm pretty sure we all have them!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Goat says he forgot to send these and hit me again. Seduction look amazing. Can't wait.

And I hope this was the last. Jim decided to lay out a finishing blow with these. Thanks Jim!

Fellas when I decided to get back into the game my 300 count humidor was down to about 20 sticks. You guys have nailed me left and right and my 300 count is full, tupperware is full, and 15 count herfador is full. I have bought very little of it myself and only done a trade or two. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for everything. All of you. It goes way beyond the amazing cigars you have all shared with me. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers and the support of my family but most of all for being my friends. I don't know that I could ever repay all your kindness but I hope to try and will definitely pay it forward to others.
  • Options
    ^^^ That made me smile.^^^