Home General Discussion
Options

Navy mulling the end of tabaco sales....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....on board ships and on bases. Can cigars be bought on military bases..? I might have to re-enlist.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    AAFES needs the money too bad to do that here. You can buy Factory Throwouts at the PX.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes they can be bought on post. Our shoppette has a walkin humidor. Probably 10-15 people can go in at the same time. Maybe they look at as a safety concern while they are out at sea.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Yes they can be bought on post. Our shoppette has a walkin humidor. Probably 10-15 people can go in at the same time. Maybe they look at as a safety concern while they are out at sea.
    Safety concern? Stop selling on ships....THAT would be a safety concern! The places you can smoke on the ship are so limited anyway. You can buy cigars on the boat but they are ****.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    cause there retarded. im glad i left when i did. I still work with them now, and it has become very obvious there going down hill fast. cutting tobacco sales.... sheesh next it will be sailors in pink bikinis.

Aj
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    . sheesh next it will be sailors in pink bikinis.

Aj
    ...what happens in the berthing, stays in the berthing :)
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm no navy *** ...Oh, Hi Vinny! Uh, what I said was...the only sticks you can buy on post here is the Randy special Swishers, and the like for the most part. There are a few sticks to choose from at one shoppette, but thats all.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Where are you stationed? A walk-in at the shoppette? That's nuts man, the most I have ever seen is the little crap cabinet with the low end AF's, Cuesta Reys, and Quorums, lol.