Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Back in Action

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Rob. For those that don't know, The Robbyras is a legend around these parts. I'll mail you my thoughts on your return through the postal service. :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Robby!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. Welcome back!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Robby.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back buddy. I say you bomb Puff_Daddy_Dougie, Walt, Curtis, Stubble, and Hey Bert aka bert873. Because they all said you suck.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Welcome back buddy. I say you bomb Puff_Daddy_Dougie, Walt, Curtis, Stubble, and Hey Bert aka bert873. Because they all said you suck.
    Don't mind him, Rob... he always gets grumpy just before HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap mr rob back in the saddle! This should be interesting!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hi Rob, welcome back and good to see you again my friend.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    The one I remember said that "Rob loves every cigar he smokes"... Can't remember who sent it, but it's true, I tend to only review stuff I like... maybe I'll break that trend soon
    Better than being accused of hating every cigar your review...which is decidedly untrue about me, but it has been said. If you love everything, you either have bigger budgets and humis then I do or you're just easier to please. But I haven't found that to be the case with your reviews at all, man.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    roland_7707:
    Rob, are you sure that it was not Jango Fett in that pic? He and Boba look an like since they're clones. Lol
    just funnin.
    That was YOU? oh man... YES I AM SURE!!!! ha!

Jango was silver and blue... and from what they said at the exhibit, the full Boba costume has only been on display one other time, so it was kind of a cool deal
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    LOL, in my defense I was trying to win a contest and I knew that would win over Logan and he would run with it.. hahaha Sorry Rob =P
    You won, right? It's all good man, I have a thick skin... and I know it's not personal
    jsnake:
    This might be my favorite comment... HA!
    ok, three pages of "Welcome Back", "This is why Rob Sucks", and bomb targets.... looks like I have some work to do...
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Aw ****, he's back. Well since I can't nominate you to bomb yourself, I say you poke the bear or the shizz so you get wallopped in return.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    HI!

Aj
    Ken Light:
    Aw ****, he's back. Well since I can't nominate you to bomb yourself, I say you poke the bear or the shizz so you get wallopped in return.
    KEN! I hope all is well my friend... yeah, no return bombings... I have more smokes than I know what to do with... I just wanna spread some love and remind the folks around here that I still swing some pretty big Daddy Meat!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    KEN! I hope all is well my friend... yeah, no return bombings... I have more smokes than I know what to do with... I just wanna spread some love and remind the folks around here that I still swing some pretty big Daddy Meat!
    "Daddy meat"? I was with you till you said that.....
    One God, One Truth
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    dont let him fool ya Ken I was just at his house the other day and it was like he barely even enjoys cigars the humis we're so empty. Ha!
    Bombay:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    dont let him fool ya Ken I was just at his house the other day and it was like he barely even enjoys cigars the humis we're so empty. Ha!
    ^^ Lies... all lies! well, Jim WAS in my house, but the rest are lies
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother,good to see you .I would say you should hit the guys who hit the new guys I.e. mike Jim ,Daniel you know .and there's some new guys who've been throwing some heat that you could say hi to.I.e Walt.. Dr aj .the hill.Morgan.I know that's that's more then 5 but figured give you some options
    no matter where you go, there you are.