Home Non Cigar Related

Waiting for the Maytag Man

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Took half the day off today. Maytag Repairman will be paying a visit (hopefully) to fix our fridge. The ice door is opening and closing all day and all night long. Open. Close. Open.Close. Driving me batty right now as I sit at the kitchen island typing this. Bought it from Lowes in 2011 because they were the only one to make this particular unit with 2 separate ice makers. Been an awesome machine. Until now. Glad I've got the 5 year warranty!

Meanwhile, I get to contemplate what's for dinner and what I'm gonna smoke this afternoon while I'm home doing nothing. Halfway tempted to smoke that God of Fire Patrick sent me, but I think I'll let that sit a couple days in the humidor.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Grilled chicken tacos for supper
    One God, One Truth
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Close Roland. Shredded beef and cheese taquitos, beans, rice, and I had these two awesome looking avacados... so I turned them into some very tasty and hot guacamole.

On the OT side of the house... main circuit board has a fried processor that controls that ice door. New one ordered, and that ice door has been removed from the circuit so it stays closed. Locked out of my ice machine there in the door. Good news is.. the reason we bought this model is that it contains two ice machines. So I can still grab ice from the lower one in the freezer. I laid claim to the top one, my wife uses the bottom one. I'll have to steal from hers until this gets striaghtened out.