Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Super quick contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Pics are a pain on my phone. I'll add later. The cigar is a Punch Punch from Lee! I forgot to see who picked him. Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Lee... Cause you like him better... :(
    Winner!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Great contest! Kinda make me wish i had made a few hour drive. Bet Roman's garage is lovely tonight. Say hi to him for me, eh!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Winner!
    sweet!! Enjoy Steve and nice job Jim!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bearb:
    Great contest! Kinda make me wish i had made a few hour drive. Bet Roman's garage is lovely tonight. Say hi to him for me, eh!
    We're actually at CFO Sterling. I'll tell him you said hi when he arrives.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bearb:
    We're actually at CFO Sterling. I'll tell him you said hi when he arrives.
    Awesome! I like that place. Not quite the ambience of Roman's mancave garage with the heater, but nice none the less! ;)
  • Options
    Ghost rider, who ever you are, your Davidoff Millennium was smoked second :)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun contest, Tony! Thanks! Congrats on the win Shizz!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Winner!
    I just guessed out of spite... :( I think Shafty has forgotten about me... Please send my winnings to a noob please!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Winner!
    I just guessed out of spite... :( I think Shafty has forgotten about me... Please send my winnings to a noob please!
    Send winnings to you and a noob? Got it! Can someone hook me up with FireRob's address? Thanks! Shizzy, you already know what I will be sending you based on a recent pm. :)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Now I know I have that addy around here someplace... where did it go? Ahh... there it is. PM'ed
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Send winnings to you and a noob? Got it! Can someone hook me up with FireRob's address?
    Whoaaaa Wait a second!!!! I am calling B.S. on that. How did I get dragged into this? All its going to do is cost me more of my cigars, cause now I’ll have to send Shizz another bomb for not claiming his prize thus partly/unsuspectingly/unknowingly/unintentionally throwing me under the bus and one to Tony for sending me a prize I did not win! (that and cause I have never sent Tony anything)

Oh and Walt dont you go thinking Ill forget your hand in this.....
  • Options
    FireRob:
    SleevePlz:
    Send winnings to you and a noob? Got it! Can someone hook me up with FireRob's address?
    Whoaaaa Wait a second!!!! I am calling B.S. on that. How did I get dragged into this? All its going to do is cost me more of my cigars, cause now I’ll have to send Shizz another bomb for not claiming his prize thus partly/unsuspectingly/unknowingly/unintentionally throwing me under the bus and one to Tony for sending me a prize I did not win! (that and cause I have never sent Tony anything)

Oh and Walt dont you go thinking Ill forget your hand in this.....
    Settle down there, killer. The rules clearly state that the winner can choose a co-winner. No need to be bombing anyone. I do contests to free up space in the cooler, bombing me just defeats that purpose. Thanks. Also, the pics from last night, for the record. image image
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Addy pm'd
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Addy pm'd
    Lee, don’t you have votes to count???

After taking my daily chill pill. Sorry I must have missed it this morning, Oh crap, now I took two, the problem was my panties were in a bunch. I’ll accept the winnings on behalf of Shizz, but I cannot promise a little something something somewhere down the road won’t show up, once I see your cooler has opened up a little free space. Y’all are way to kind! The real reason I didn’t want this (beside having to pay yall back) was cause now that I am the recipient of this, my luck has now run out with the cigar lotto just around the corner.

I may not sound grateful but believe me I truly am. THANKS
  • Options
    No thanks needed. I'm just sending dog rockets anyways :)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    No thanks needed. I'm just sending dog rockets anyways :)
    Awesome!! and that is all I was going to send back
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    As I read this, I understand the final result is to send Firerob our dog rockets. This sounds like a good decision. Thanks for a cool contest Tony. Someone PM me the targets addy.
  • Options
    Tyland, your playing with fire, FireRob that is, ok yea I know not as threatening as I'd like it to be.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Being a basset hound fan, I love this.
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't shipped yet. Kinda busy the past couple days. I did make it to the B&M to pick up a couple special sticks for ya Jim :)
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry I haven't shipped yet. Kinda busy the past couple days. I did make it to the B&M to pick up a couple special sticks for ya Jim :)
    Much love Tony....will be sent as well.... :)
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Don't even think about it. I've barely begun to smoke my "LeftOvers"
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Don't even think about it. I've barely begun to smoke my "LeftOvers"
    Tattletale
  • Options
    Thanks so much Tony Shaftmaster 3000!!! Awesome sticks and just because you likey LeeLee da bestest...image
  • Options
    I posted my own Post but figured it should also go here so I copy and pasted it here. Thanks again to the both of you

Jim won the contest and I get the benefits from Tony. Absolutely great selection here! Knocked off the #1 thing on my wish list with the RP and am really excited about the ISOM. The others are all also new and something I wanted to try. Great job Tony.

Now Jim, can we call it even stevens with this? Tired of looking over my shoulder all the time and checking the mail in a bomb suite and a robot cause I never know if today is the day you get even.
    photo IMG_0604.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    tony just texted me "lee > bigshizza"
  • Options
    Before anyone asks, I (and the B&M) are officially out of the 007's! Lol, but I did notice another treasure there that I'll share with you all the next time I stop in :)

Glad both packages arrived safely. Enjoy em!