Home General Discussion
Options

Sun grown wrapper

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Has this gone by the wayside? I have not heard much about it recently.

I am generally not in the know, and was curious.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I've noticed a lot of trends in the industry over the last few years... everyone was doing Sun-Grown in 2010 I think... then in 2011 it was Connecticut... then in 2012 it was San Andreas Maduro... then in 2013 it was Fire Cured... this is just my observation, but I think the Sun-Grown crazy kinda came and went... they are still out there but with the push to always come up with something new and exciting, they got left behind a bit... I have no facts to back this up, it's just what I have seen
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Im not even sure. Im out of the know with these things. I do love Sun-Growns though.
    robbyras:
    I've noticed a lot of trends in the industry over the last few years... everyone was doing Sun-Grown in 2010 I think... then in 2011 it was Connecticut... then in 2012 it was San Andreas Maduro... then in 2013 it was Fire Cured... this is just my observation, but I think the Sun-Grown crazy kinda came and went... they are still out there but with the push to always come up with something new and exciting, they got left behind a bit... I have no facts to back this up, it's just what I have seen
    Makes sense. I know that there is a big ring guage trend that needs to hurry up and die so we can start a really long lancero trend.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    Im not even sure. Im out of the know with these things. I do love Sun-Growns though.
    robbyras:
    Makes sense. I know that there is a big ring guage trend that needs to hurry up and die so we can start a really long lancero trend.
    Yes, a very long and skinny trend.

Just had an RP sun grown and it was pretty awesome.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    robbyras:
    Yes, a very long and skinny trend.

Just had an RP sun grown and it was pretty awesome.
    Ouu those are good. I had 1 and absolutely loved it.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel there are a lot of sun frowns out there they just aren't labeled as sun grown. But also look at fuente if it's not Cameroon or maduro it's sun grown minus the opus x
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    dont forget about the ecuadorian habano kick.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Alec Bradley American Sun Grown came out not too long ago and its pretty awesome. They still have sun growns out there, they just don't hold the spotlight like they did a few years ago.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungrown is still one of my favorites. Time to get me some PDR's.