Home Pipes

Tobacco trades!

dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
Frog Morton "Frog On The Town"
CAO "Moontrance"
Lane "HGL"

These were awesome at first, but I just kinda grew out of them already. I would love to trade for anything. I will send samples out if you just want to try.

Aj

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I like the frog if you want to trade that let me know. Not sure I have anything you'd like though.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I like the frog if you want to trade that let me know. Not sure I have anything you'd like though.
    sure im down, Tins been open for about a month and has had maybe 10- 3/4x1" bowls worth out. You have anything hardcore like Rope or twist? perhaps like 5 brothers level harsh. but Im very very open to anything! think about it

Aj
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Ha! I like reading about some of these trades. The Frog is OK. The two are not my taste.

I do have to ask, if 5 Brothers is harsh, what ropes have you tried and how do they compare with it? I like ropes and smoke them often. Just looking for some comparison.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    J.S.:
    Ha! I like reading about some of these trades. The Frog is OK. The two are not my taste.

I do have to ask, if 5 Brothers is harsh, what ropes have you tried and how do they compare with it? I like ropes and smoke them often. Just looking for some comparison.
    5 Brothers to me was like smoking all the tobacco you could shake out of 20 or 30 ciggarette butts. it was harsh and dry, but i really enjoyed the nic hit that it had... it really makes you feel it.

SG Brown no.4 is probably about the strongest rope I have tried... and it was rough, but in a different way. The way i can best describe it, It was like smoking the 5 brothers, but cooler, smoother and like it was cased with "Brut" cologne. But Again, it was a wallop of sweet sweet nicotine.

The SG Black XX was probably my favorite rope so far, as it taste like a cigar... And that I really really enjoy. Again, it has the nicotine to it that i love, but the complexity is there in flavor... harsh- well that might be excessive, but its subjective like a cigar. Very spicy is how i should label the Black XX.

• J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    dr_frankenstein56:
    J.S.:

5 Brothers to me was like smoking all the tobacco you could shake out of 20 or 30 ciggarette butts. it was harsh and dry, but i really enjoyed the nic hit that it had... it really makes you feel it.

SG Brown no.4 is probably about the strongest rope I have tried... and it was rough, but in a different way. The way i can best describe it, It was like smoking the 5 brothers, but cooler, smoother and like it was cased with "Brut" cologne. But Again, it was a wallop of sweet sweet nicotine.

The SG Black XX was probably my favorite rope so far, as it taste like a cigar... And that I really really enjoy. Again, it has the nicotine to it that i love, but the complexity is there in flavor... harsh- well that might be excessive, but its subjective like a cigar. Very spicy is how i should label the Black XX.

You might want to try G&H's Brown Irish X. I will give SG a slight edge on Mr. nick but only slightly. I get a little more for lack of a better term creaminess (not really that but I hope you understand) out to SG where as G&H has a more meaty flavor. I have not tried Black XX yet. G&H's version has more of a BBQ meat flavor to it but still the meaty flavor of the rope itself. To me it is not harsh but it is a little rough around the edges. G&H Brown and SG Brown are the only two blends I cannot smoke on an empty stomach.