Home General Discussion

herf a dor

I just got a herfador do I have to use gar juice on the humidifier like a regular humidor I got no instructions on it!

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No dont even use the puck.
    Depending on how long your going to use it.
    A day or two the sticks will be fine all by themselves.
    After that a water pillow at most will work
    Remove the pillow after use.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • gmcgmc Posts: 21
    I plan to use it from july 3 to the 7th
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You'll love it. You will load it up, forgot about it and then find aged cigars a year later.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    gmc:
    I plan to use it from july 3 to the 7th

Iowa ... hmmmm... where at ?
    4 days during July... well take a pillow in case. Unless its already real humid out then leave it home.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I've used the same small boveda pack for probably two years. For 3-4 days, probably don't even need one it seals so good.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I left mine out from grilling a few days ago and it rained last night. Then my dog got to it. The RASS inside is still in tip top. I heart the herf a dor.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I echo what everyone else has said. I have a 5 count, 10 count, and 40 count. Love them all. For short trips I don't even bother with humidification. Longer trips, throw in a small bovida.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."