Home General Discussion
Options

Wisconsin people....

Anyone make it to that Perdermo event last night in Madison?
I didnt have the funds for it, but stopped by to say hello the Jackson, owner of the cigar bar. Talked to the Perdomo rep for a while, he gave me a free Perdomo Patriarch. Looked like they were gonna have a fun night.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Anyone make it to that Perdermo event last night in Madison?
    I didnt have the funds for it, but stopped by to say hello the Jackson, owner of the cigar bar. Talked to the Perdomo rep for a while, he gave me a free Perdomo Patriarch. Looked like they were gonna have a fun night.
    I did not make it... I'm in Milwaukee... but at the end of October the cigar shop in Delafield, WI is going to have Charles Torano and Rocky Patel at two separate events!!! WOOHOOO!!!
  • Options
    When is it? Do they have a web-site?
  • Options
    magicseven:
    When is it? Do they have a web-site?
    Damn I didn't see this earlier....

the website is www.Lccigars.com
    Tonight for the next 30 minutes Charlie Torano will be in the house and there is a rolling event...

I was going to go to this but everyone I was going with fell through and then I had to stay late for work as well.

But the Rocky event is coming up and that should be cool too!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    I should be at the Rocky event. We'll have to meet up.
  • Options
    OK, whos headed to the Rocky Patel event this thursday? I am taking off work a bit early to make it!
  • Options
    Hmm what time is the Rocky event? And it's thursday correct?
  • Options
    thursday 4-7PM
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Wisconsin People ? Theres people in Wisconsin ? What the he_ll are they doin there !!??!!?? J/K- LMAO-- Yeah its a slow day ...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    Wisconsin People ? Theres people in Wisconsin ? What the he_ll are they doin there !!??!!??
    I think they're drinking
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    We never have events in arkansas...and I'm pretty sure there's more people here than in Wisconson...I'm calling shenanigan's
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Wisconsin People ? Theres people in Wisconsin ? What the he_ll are they doin there !!??!!?? J/K- LMAO-- Yeah its a slow day ...

there are like... 3 of us.

....and im a transplant from NY anyway, lol.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    Wisconsin People ? Theres people in Wisconsin ? What the he_ll are they doin there !!??!!??
    I think they're drinking
    Um yes you are correct sir.
  • Options
    I will be working at the Best Buy just across the Highway... I will try to plan my lunch around the event, but only be able to stay for a little under an hour...

I will try to make it there and I'll be the one not drinking.... (much)
  • Options
    so im guessing ill tell who you are from the blue shirt ;)
  • Options
    Joel H.:
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    I think they're drinking
    Coming from the resident Alcoholic on this forum.... I'd say... YUP!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Lasabar:
    Joel H.:
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    I think they're drinking
    Coming from the resident Alcoholic on this forum.... I'd say... YUP!
    well, enjoy the Miller Lite and hope you had a happy birthday!
  • Options
    Hmmmm what to do what to do. Go to see Rocky Patel or go to Maduro for their Gelnfiddich tasting? If i can get off early i'll come see rocky if it status quo, i'll go to maduro.
  • Options
    magicseven:
    Hmmmm what to do what to do. Go to see Rocky Patel or go to Maduro for their Gelnfiddich tasting? If i can get off early i'll come see rocky if it status quo, i'll go to maduro.
    I went to the Rocky Event... on my lunch though, no cigar to smoke.

But I met the man himself and shook his hand!
    There were some GREAT deals at this place!
    No cover
    Buy 3 get 1 free (unlimited)
    35% off boxes and if you DO buy a box they give you five free rennaissance and a free Rocky Patel lighter!

The best part was that I couldn't decide between a box of 1961 or a box of Patel Bros.... Well I'll be damned if Rocky didn't open two boxes of Torps and give me 10 of EACH!

The 20 minutes I stood there I had a great TIME!

Plus I got 25 cigars and a Kick-A$$ lighter for $134!
  • Options
    Oh! And he SIGNED my BOX!!!!

I almost wanted him to Sign it Lassy!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    magicseven:

No cover
    35% off boxes and if you DO buy a box they give you five free rennaissance and a free Rocky Patel lighter!

The best part was that I couldn't decide between a box of 1961 or a box of Patel Bros.... Well I'll be damned if Rocky didn't open two boxes of Torps and give me 10 of EACH!

crap!! I was told it was 20% off boxes. If I knew it was 35%, I would have picked up a box!!
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    Lasabar:
    magicseven:

No cover

crap!! I was told it was 20% off boxes. If I knew it was 35%, I would have picked up a box!!
    Well the little price tags were already marked at 15% off, so when you go to check out they took an extra 20% off the price you saw...

At what time where you there? I was there inbetween 6:10 and 6:30pm!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    NYHCx516x:
    Lasabar:
    magicseven:

No cover

Well the little price tags were already marked at 15% off, so when you go to check out they took an extra 20% off the price you saw...

At what time where you there? I was there inbetween 6:10 and 6:30pm!
    got there around... 430, left around... 545. missed ya!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Lassy... You are as lucky as a dog with two ***** ! Sounds like time well spent.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Damn, Lassy... You are as lucky as a dog with two ***** ! Sounds like time well spent.
    Two what??? Ears??? I guess so!!! But Rocky is one cool motha!