Home General Discussion

Not a word. Not one #@!% word.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little guy sure looks lonely.....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word

=)

Ok, now who needs that addy? lol
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Caddyshack flashbacks
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Its a start :P
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    How about some details on what cooler that is?

I have seen someone use one like that and was able to slide in some dividers/shelves in the grooves on the side walls. If I'm ever going to do a cooler that's the one for me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's small...probably just the angle...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    How about some details on what cooler that is?

I have seen someone use one like that and was able to slide in some dividers/shelves in the grooves on the side walls. If I'm ever going to do a cooler that's the one for me.
    It's a 96 quart Coleman. I was thinking of using the groves for just that purpose!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Mission accomplished! Way to go guys we finally did it, we pushed him into a COOLER! HAHAHA
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Mission accomplished! Way to go guys we finally did it, we pushed him into a COOLER! HAHAHA
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never stood a chance. Don't blame yourself.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:

Hey Eric, nice to see you've open the flood gates to the coolidor world. That thing looks sad. I'll send it some happiness for you :).

• naomi12naomi12 Posts: 8
    Ohh i wish if i could light this son of a gun. nice cooler by the way. probably its lonely in there
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Eric, nice to see you've open the flood gates to the coolidor world. That thing looks sad. I'll send it some happiness for you :).

You! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to put that address to use!! How do I make room in my own cooler? Help Eric with this cooler...done!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Not a word but a link PM sent
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    RCY Cigars:

Ummm Eric, are you off your meds? I've done nothing to you HERE....
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMBO!!! Great picture, Eric! I may print it out and put it in a frame next to my humi. LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    LMBO!!! Great picture, Eric! I may print it out and put it in a frame next to my humi. LOL
    You're a funny man Doug. And you realize that you're the one who kicked the hornets nest in the first place.
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    You're a funny man Doug. And you realize that you're the one who kicked the hornets nest in the first place.
    I know right? That's what makes it so funny!!! Bahahaahaaahaaa!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I think I may have forced myself into a cooler tonight. Between the sprint sale, the MOW on the DD and a few other things I got this week on the Daily Deal, a couple samplers (MOW and Diesel) and some other online shopping (I found some older Camacho) I have picked up well over 100 sticks, probable close to 150. I just hope most of it arrives while I’m off duty so I can get to the mail box before my wife sees it all. No way will she buy my usual story of “Oh that is a bomb, they must have direct shipped it to me from Ccom.”

I got to now stay away from anything other than reading post’s and absolutely no more sprint sale.
    FireRob:
    I think I may have forced myself into a cooler tonight. Between the sprint sale, the MOW on the DD and a few other things I got this week on the Daily Deal, a couple samplers (MOW and Diesel) and some other online shopping (I found some older Camacho) I have picked up well over 100 sticks, probable close to 150. I just hope most of it arrives while I’m off duty so I can get to the mail box before my wife sees it all. No way will she buy my usual story of “Oh that is a bomb, they must have direct shipped it to me from Ccom.”

I got to now stay away from anything other than reading post’s and absolutely no more sprint sale.
    Just tell her you won the March Madness "Contest" on CCOM. Hopefully, she won't ask about the "entry fee." :^)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    I keep it just below the radar to prevent this. I stick my head up every once in a while and then go into hiding until everyone has forgotten about me. Just keep repeating this process over and over. Plus I should have a new humi by the end of the week so no worries of a cooler for a while.

Now back to the hole under my rock...
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Oh Eric , this is perfect. You have a empty cooler right after I win a 95 stick lottery. You are so smart , yet you did not see the writing on the wall. The timing is perfect. I am going to the PO in a few minutes. ( enter evil laughter ) good luck Brother
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cooler? what's that? glad i haven't ventured into that yet....i love my humidors.
    Tyland64:
    Oh Eric , this is perfect. You have a empty cooler right after I win a 95 stick lottery. You are so smart , yet you did not see the writing on the wall. The timing is perfect. I am going to the PO in a few minutes. ( enter evil laughter ) good luck Brother
    Thanks for the offer but really I am good. Besides this one is almost full.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Little guy sure looks lonely.....
    ??
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Did you mean "Not a ****. Not one #@!% ****."?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet you dollars to donuts this hasn't changed much.

Looks like that big cooler could fit...I don't know, 9114 to 9999 coronas or 4423 gordos or 8421 robustos or 0270 mazos or 55 boxes.

I don't know...just thinking out loud.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    it's not about the size its how you use it that matters! lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    RCY Cigars:

LMAO!!!