• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hilarious! "I'm dying in this country-a$$ town!"
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFLMFAO!! Thanks for that.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    damn facebook links!!!! I want to see it.... ah oh well.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    LOL. What an idiot
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That was hilarious!!!

The main reason why I would not do well in Live Tv.... At least that's what I tell myself when I get down when nobody has asked me to BE on TV....
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    That was hilarious!!!

The main reason why I would not do well in Live Tv.... At least that's what I tell myself when I get down when nobody has asked me to BE on TV....
    Ya know what's funny...I actually seem to end up being on tv an insane amount (compared to what you'd consider an "average" amount for a person)... One time that sticks out as kinda funny was when I went to the XMen Origins: Wolverine premier with my lady and a buddy. We were walking out of the theater after the movie, and saw a big crowd with some people getting interviewed by a news station. At that time, I joked to my lady and my buddy that I always get asked for these interviews for some reason - literally as I finished my sentence, the news people turned around, walked to me, and said "So, do you want to be on tv?" The look on my lady and buddy's faces was priceless, and then they busted out laughing...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨