Home General Discussion
Options

Muwat kfc cigar

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Why are these muwat kfc cigars still not in stock? I have 8 and think they are awful.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Because people smoke bands instead of cigars
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    +1
    catfishbluezz:
    Because people smoke bands instead of cigars
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Why are these muwat kfc cigars still not in stock? I have 8 and think they are awful.
    I've been looking to try a few if you are interested in trading a few hit me up with a PM on what you'd like and I think we can hammer a little trade out.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you mean the MUWAT KFC is hard to get? As in LE? Man if this doesn't deserve to be in my Acronyms & Abbreviations Thread, then nothing does. Haha. Let me see how many Acronyms and or Abbreviations I can string together here,........DE/JDN MUWAT KFC LE. How's that? Did I miss anything? Maybe Maddy? Is that a maddy? Haha.
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    because they are crack! I'll take your 8 off ya... And replace them with some more of your liking... PM me bro!
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    I had been waiting on these cigars to become available for a while and I was intrigued about the notion of a cigar that would have that pipe tobacco essence. My impression is that is fall slightly short of that but still these are some pretty good sticks. I did get an essence that I never experienced before in a cigar and they are definitely full body. The retro hale produced a new experience and I was alone when I fired it up so I can't tell what others would say but it is definitely worth the try imho. I know the Drew Estate brand is usually put into the gimmick category but these were good. The only sizes available was the fat molly size when I ordered and I am curious as to what the experience would be for the typical gordo size. image
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    How about the Muwat bait sticks on the daily special? I thought about getting some, any word on those?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    How about the Muwat bait sticks on the daily special? I thought about getting some, any word on those?
    Muwat over Armada? Blasphemy!I'm not a fan of Muwat, but they are cheap enough that you could snag a few to try without breaking the bank.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit to smoky I felt, preferred the Nica Rustica which I thought was similar but less overbearing.