Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boom Headshot by Bigshizza

I must apologize to Jimbo for being a week late posting, but at least I was able to thank him via Text. Thank you Jim, I really appreciate it.
I love the HdM, LGC and Viaje 5th Anniversary. I haven't tried the others yet I look forward to smoking them. image

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Jim spreading Shizz love all over the continental United States!! Way to go, brotha!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my just when I think guys can't do any better I see stuff like this and it amazes me. Jim tops himself again. Enjoy. Some really great looking sticks there.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Despite being a sudden favorite target, Jim's getting his shots in and they're all +1s! Who among us can hang with this guy?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss hanging with you and BigFer....thanks for your great bombs to me in person!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I miss hanging with you and BigFer....thanks for your great bombs to me in person!
    Miss you too bro. Well you will have time to herf in the future. You have given me great bombs in person also. Thank you for your generosity.