Home General Discussion
Options

Need a middleman

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. Getting ready to place an order with CCom and maybe another site, but last I checked, CCom has no direct shipping to Canada. My usual middleman can no longer forward packages to me and my back-up middleman hasn't been online for a few months.

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to be my middleman and ship CCom and other US orders to me. Would be willing to compensate for shipping by paypal or letting you have one or two sticks from the order itself. Please PM if you're willing.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Im in bro, let me know what you need.......
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Wayne you have a PM
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wayne, what kind of thread is this? You know as well as everyone else you could have just PM'd any of us and we would do it. Post ****, you haven't changed, lol. And yes Wayne if the other guys for some odd reason can't do it, I will.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies and the PMs, guys. I'll be answering them once I get a break. Work during the weekends can be very hectic.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    If you need anyone else ever, I'm always willing to forward to brothers in the icebox up north.
  • Options
    All PMs replied to. Thanks for all the offers, guys.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Here if you need something bro. pm sent, think I may have sent something your way before, just sayin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hi Wayne. Good to see you here again. I say we have a middleman pass. Whoever gets it first sends it to the rest of the middleman crew and eventually it gets to Wayne. Oh, pass= bomb in this case.