Hey so are you.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    jd50ae:
    You are the proud father of a PM.
    Hey so are you.

And it has been answered. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    You are the proud father of a PM.
    got it JD. Sorry it took me a while... Was busy all day yesterday. Bought me a Dodge Ram, and I'm not comfortable leaving it parked on the road, so I have to expand my driveway a bit. The Hog gets the garage all to itself, the wife's car gets the driveway, and my old f250 stayed on the road. Didn't care that the neighborhood kids played all around it. Scratched it. Whatever. It was already scratched, dented, nicked, etc. This one is kinda nice. I won't be scared to scratch it up while using it as my work truck, but not unnecessarily.

Yesterday I busted open 33 80-pound bags of cement for 3 3X6 foot slabs. I even bought me a small cement mixer, which turns out that it takes longer with than just mixing by hand with a hoe and wheelbarrow. These three slabs are alternating- there is a total of 6 needed, and I made one, skipped one, made another, etc. next weekend I'll do the remaining three, and since these three are already there, no need for the supports. These slabs will be the supports.

Usually, my wife helps on all projects, but she is severely allergic to cement mix. Just my luck. :-) but she did end up moving all the rock out of this 6x18 foot area so I could pour the cement there. That was a lot of work that I'm glad I didn't have to do.

Finished up by sundown and enjoyed a Spectre with an Amberbock, showered, took some meth (methcarbojol or whatever it is... I just call it meth - it kills the pain by knocking me out) and went to bed.

Today I'm a sore mo-fo.