Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest to make room in my humidors

2»

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Edit::: first guess was 18 and already taken so I guess 11. Thanks for the contest and if I win please send my winnings to stubble.
    Settle down.....you are the one that has the cooler to fill. ;)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    Edit::: first guess was 18 and already taken so I guess 11. Thanks for the contest and if I win please send my winnings to stubble.
    Settle down.....you are the one that has the cooler to fill. ;)
    Stubble, For The Win!!! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    19 I love 5 vegas
    I totally missed this correct guess. I think it was posted as I was typing my reply to ddubridge and I didn't see it. Sorry about that. PM your address and I'll get them out soon.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed by 1! Congrats buddy and thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    flowbee:
    19 I love 5 vegas
    I totally missed this correct guess. I think it was posted as I was typing my reply to ddubridge and I didn't see it. Sorry about that. PM your address and I'll get them out soon.
    Woot Woot Thankyou soo much!!

I do truly love the 5 (Cinco) Vegas line
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I won Charlies Contest!!!

I am completely stunned!!!!!!!

There are 2 sticks in this lot I have been aching to try since I have started in this forum

Miami Bareknucle (holy smokes I am Lucky)
    AJ Fernandez Fresh Rolled x2 (thankyou, thankyou)

Whats makes this special, I cannot get them where I am, Thankyou soooo much.

There are a lot of great smokes here, Unbelieveable, Charlie you completely filled my humidor, I was not expecting 21 smokes!!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told you I was making room. Still forgot a couple that were in a tupperador.
    Glad you liked the 5V Miami. I don't have much of a selection so it's nice to help a guy out with a hard to find item. Enjoy
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Told you I was making room. Still forgot a couple that were in a tupperador.
    Glad you liked the 5V Miami. I don't have much of a selection so it's nice to help a guy out with a hard to find item. Enjoy
    Big Dog in the house. Nice hit and a good selection.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is awesome!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?