Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LF Nat Shermans

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
While I'm still deciding what to get from CCom, a few people have turned my attention to the Nat Sherman lines, particularly the 1930 and Sterling lines. Haven't heard much about it, but with the prices for the boxes, I don't think I'll be getting a whole box soon.

I am, however, willing to trade for some. Looking for any and all Nat Shermans except for the Point Five cigarillos. Let me know what you might be looking for on my end. I mostly have older stuff that's been well aged, so I might disappoint people looking for the newer blends.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I wouldn't jump on it... Quesada isn't my favorite blender at all and most of his stuff tastes very similar IMO I've had a few and can't say they would be nearly worth a $13 mark
    Money can't buy taste
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like their cigars, but personally do not think they are worth the price. Have tried a few, and haven't found anything that differentiates them. For the price point, there are much better options in my opinion. I travel to our corporate office in NY about once a month, and the Nat Sherman B&M is 1 block away. I always make time to stop in and smoke a cigar, and have bought some of their house brand mostly due to guilt (they do have a phenomenal walk in with tons of other brands though)

Again, good cigars but haven't found anything that has made me say "I want another". I may have 1 in the humi, send me your addy and I will send it up to you to try.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    If you have any, please let me know. I'd be willing to trade something for it.