Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What do we really know about briantz1..?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does he use a wigi board..?
Does he talk to spirits..?

I sure am not suggesting any skulduggery, but come on. Or am I just imagining all those wins..?

I know he is a nice guy and all that but he must have a 4 leaf clover stuck some place.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I know he LOVES the Filthy Hooligan. He will say he hated it, just so you don't send them. :)
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Thinking he is tapped into our computers camera or something. Maybe we don’t want to know what his Psychic Hot line monthly bill is. Got to be cheaper than his 1-900 bill. But then again maybe he is using Jedi Mind Tricks… The force is strong with this one
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I am in computers and honestly this is one of the few things i am lucky at....sit me at a slot machine with 100 and i am done in an hour tops.....
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I am in computers and honestly this is one of the few things i am lucky at....sit me at a slot machine with 100 and i am done in an hour tops.....

So it is the computers...
    jd50ae:
    brianetz1:

I knew it!!!! So what did I win? Ahh just send it to Brianetz1, some unknown force told me to say that.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    jd50ae:
    brianetz1:

I knew it!!!! So what did I win? Ahh just send it to Brianetz1, some unknown force told me to say that.

You may have a point.....we could save a lot of time by pre-addressing our flat rates to him.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jd50ae:
    FireRob:
    jd50ae:
    brianetz1:

You may have a point.....we could save a lot of time by pre-addressing our flat rates to him.
    yup just label your contests as Brian I need your Addy
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Who's Briantz1?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He says he can jump pretty high for a Fatkid ... I need video confirmation...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 25C6F556-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I know he likes the sound of music and my little ponies.
    One God, One Truth
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Cone on now....i told you that in confidence.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    roland_7707:
    Cone on now....i told you that in confidence.
    Oh V-Herf, how I love thee
    roland_7707:
    I have heard of this, they call them selfs "Br-onies"
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    roland_7707:
    I have heard of this, they call them selfs "Br-onies"
    I actually like the Sound of Music, its one of my favorite musicals. No idea about the ponies though.
    One God, One Truth