Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Box split (gurkhas)

If your down I'm looking to split a box of dragon furrry's and dragonfires. Both are good cigars and beat the tar out of the black dragons. Let me know in this thread if your down and we'll talk over PM as they are on another site. The dragonfire's are 395 and come in a box of 32 or something and the furrys are about 30ish or something for 250. lmk as I want to jump on these before they are gone but I don't have the scratch for the whole box.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not nice to tease me like this. Can't afford it now but would you consider selling a couple sticks if you get enough guys to buy? I would be able to swing a 5 pack maybe if you would consider. I have to pay for driving too fast this month. Jumped on that Black Dragon Tubo deal that went way wrong cuz it was crazy cheap and we all know how that went.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    well I wasn't going to do it this week but in about a month...
  • Options
    Ok, I might be in on it then. November I get my allowance back.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    jsnake:
    Ok, I might be in on it then. November I get my allowance back.

Does your mother know your spending your allowance on CIGARS !!! LMAO
  • Options
    I get an allowance from my wife. Actually it is my money anywhoot so I don't need no permission. LOL yeah right. Gotta keep the peace at home.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I get an allowance from my wife. Actually it is my money anywhoot so I don't need no permission. LOL yeah right. Gotta keep the peace at home.
    shouldn't you give the allowance?
  • Options
    corrected: 52 dragonfires, 30 furrys
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    corrected: 52 dragonfires, 30 furrys
    Pheebs, I would be into some of these.
    Are you looking for just a two way split or as many as you can get?
    I would be into a split of whatever size, if I can get in. Let me know when you are going to pull the trigger on these bro'.
  • Options
    pm sent my furry canuk friend..
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    If I remember, I liked the dragon fury but not the dragonfire. I just dropped $1,500 on my truck suspension today so no more cigar ordering for me for a long time! Oh, and none of it was exciting. It was mostly replacing broken stuff and fixing a lot of ***. The labor killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    hmm, I thought you liked both but the fury more... eh, sorry about your truck. you could have got a box of opus's or the carlos 30th box... oh yeah I'm wishing... lol.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Where did you send that? I see nothing, nothing.
  • Options
    yeah, you didn't. now you do! =)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    hmm, I thought you liked both but the fury more... eh, sorry about your truck. you could have got a box of opus's or the carlos 30th box... oh yeah I'm wishing... lol.
    I have a box+ of the Carlos 30th!!!!! I could have gotten a box of Opus, Anejo Torpedo, Oliva V Torpedo, and I'm sure a few others for that price. Or I could have gotten a few HMRs!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I may be interested in a 5 pack of each if you end up splitting them up that way. As with the others on here, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    I may be interested in a 5 pack of each if you end up splitting them up that way. As with the others on here, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment.
    Hey Rob. I would be willing to do a five'r from each box if you want. I'll keep you posted as to when we pull this off.
  • Options
    I'll hold a couple for ya!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have a box+ of the Carlos 30th!!!!! I could have gotten a box of Opus, Anejo Torpedo, Oliva V Torpedo, and I'm sure a few others for that price. Or I could have gotten a few HMRs!
    wow, that's cool. I was looking at it, and the more I look at it the more I want it. If I do lock it in though I think I'll get the 9 cigar box.

Laker, did you get my PM?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow, that's cool. I was looking at it, and the more I look at it the more I want it. If I do lock it in though I think I'll get the 9 cigar box.

Laker, did you get my PM?
    Yup, and replied bro'.