Home General Discussion

Hate to gloat.....but I must

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So who just scored a sealed box of Illusione Singulare (2011-2012) Vimanas? Yeah.....this guy.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know enough about those to be jealous, but it sounds like a rare and special find. Congrats :)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    So who just scored a sealed box of Illusione Singulare (2011-2012) Vimanas? Yeah.....this guy.
    From Mike? ;-)
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Call me ignorant....but who is Mike?

And yes, I havent seen them anywhere in about a year now. CCom used to sell singles at 25 a pop, but they are out too.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Am I thinking you got one from a place I know? I saw that a few boxes came up...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Call me ignorant....but who is Mike?

And yes, I havent seen them anywhere in about a year now. CCom used to sell singles at 25 a pop, but they are out too.
    MVC went someplace where they sell those recently.
    catfishbluezz:
    Am I thinking you got one from a place I know? I saw that a few boxes came up...
    You got it. Rare find no doubt and pretty rare price I would say.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Was it ??? $155.66 for a 6 x 52 Box of 15 Boxes feature 15 cigars with two different wrappers. The 2011 has a Nicaraguan Corojo wrapper while the 2012 features a Mexican San Andreas wrapper.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Was it ??? $155.66 for a 6 x 52 Box of 15 Boxes feature 15 cigars with two different wrappers. The 2011 has a Nicaraguan Corojo wrapper while the 2012 features a Mexican San Andreas wrapper.
    im reporting you barry!
    No.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PM to you
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Fantastic score! I always enjoy treasure-hunting whenever I visit a new tobacconist. I've found some pretty interesting things!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨