• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe! Enjoy! Charlie
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like tater tots! Nicely done Chuck.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? what are the 3 in the middle? also they all look great. Congrats.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    ? what are the 3 in the middle? also they all look great. Congrats.
    1504 ?
    Cant read through all the blurr ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Long story! The wife bought me a couple of cigars at the Eastern States Expo in Mass, came from a shop in Enfield CT. Supposed to have been made with all CT tobacco. They had a roller on premises. About a year and a half later, looking for something to do on a weekend, and we decide to take a ride to Enfield. The night before, I look on their website, and find a cigar called "The Widows Son", which is a term known to most Freemasons, of which, I happen to be one. Turns out the shop owners son is a Mason from Mass, and the cigar was blended by a panel of Masons from his lodge. Had an enjoyable visit. The first of many. I have visited his lodge in Mass, and he mine in CT. While on the forums one day, Travis mentioned how his new wife got him going back to his lodge. I asked what kind, and it turns out he is also a Freemason. We have kept in contact, and during my last visit to the shop ( CT Valley Tobacconist) this weekend, I picked up a few to send to him. They are Widows Son Cigars, from their Battleground line. The 1504 is actually 150th, ( Travis must use the same phone for photos as I do! ), referring to the anniversary of the Civil War. The General on the band is Armistead, who is one of the soldiers on the Masonic Memorial at Gettysburg. Travis, I hope you enjoy them! I think this is the longest post I have ever done on this forum! I hope you all enjoyed the story! Charlie
  • Options
    Oh, and I am in the Ice Cream business, hence the reference to liking ice cream!