Home Non Cigar Related

So you think your dog is trained?

blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh......I can dream.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dog can do the last 5 sec of the vid.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    My dog can do the last 5 sec of the vid.
    Mine too....
    She's pretty good at that part.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    I'm with Kahl.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We sent my dog Gus thru obedience school at pet smart.Gus is a mutt( part beagle,part daschund,with a dash of lab thrown in there)he is also a rescue from the humane society.so he went thru a 6 week class,at the last class trainer tells us Gus won't be eligible to graduate,but we can send him thru again for free.so we do.at the 5 week mark trainer tells us pretty much same thing .Gus is good dog just not trainable.could send him thru again but would be a waste of time.so I'd love it if Gus could do something like that,but were just happy he comes when we call him and doesn't poop on the floor.....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    We sent my dog Gus thru obedience school at pet smart.Gus is a mutt( part beagle,part daschund,with a dash of lab thrown in there)he is also a rescue from the humane society.so he went thru a 6 week class,at the last class trainer tells us Gus won't be eligible to graduate,but we can send him thru again for free.so we do.at the 5 week mark trainer tells us pretty much same thing .Gus is good dog just not trainable.could send him thru again but would be a waste of time.so I'd love it if Gus could do something like that,but were just happy he comes when we call him and doesn't poop on the floor.....
    Yep, I feel your pain. I'm just happy if my dogs don't poop in the house. At least they are out of the chewing stage.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think after watching that video no one thinks their dog is trained.