Fonseca Signature Serise

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭
imagephoto IMG_20140405_212314.jpg Ive heard some good things about Fonseca, though I've never tried one. Upon lighting I noticed sweetness and abundance of leather (odd overpowering leather like my old smoking jacket). The body is deff medium with zero spice or pepper. Burn was somewhat uneven and medium smoke output. I like to read reviews before smoking a cigar that is new to me and some reviews claim it's full bodied. This is no where near full, and would do as a morning smoke due to the apparent absence of ligero. 85/100 on my arbitrary scale of cigar bad assatrey. Herf on BTOL.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember liking this cigar, but it's been awhile. Fonseca is one of those brands that I'm always wary of. Some of their products, eg 5 Vegas Relic, I really like. Others, couldn't say which right now, leave me wishing I'd spent my money elsewhere. Not terrible, just not what I'd have preferred. I think there was a Fonseca Vintage that I liked, as well.
    "Do not trust in your own righteousness, do not worry about the past, but control your tongue and your stomach...a time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'You are mad, you are not like us'." - St. Anthony from Sayings of the Desert Fathers.

"It is a simple matter to determine when a true genius has arrived on earth, all the dunces will convene to form a coalition against him."  --  Jonathon Swift

Simple reductive logic reveals every "Zero Tolerance" policy to be, in fact, a "Zero Intelligence" policy.--Me