Home Non Cigar Related
Options

So I have this idea......date change, read below!

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
And it involves 2 days, guns, cigars, and BOTL's. Anyone want to here more?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell us more!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds like a desert trip. Please divulge.
  • Options
    Anyone up to join a few brothers for a weekend in the beautiful state of New Mexico?

Myself
    Irish
    redrex06
    Alienmisprint (and fam)
    Purpfreak(and fam?)

The Idea is to spend a weekend at the beautiful sprawling shooting ranges of the Whittington Center, an NRA sponsored facility. http://www.nrawc.org/index.html

Date is October 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Or just the 4th and 5th if that works for you.

Still interested?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't know until it got much closer. I already have vacation committed but might be able to swing a few days.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I wouldn't know until it got much closer. I already have vacation committed but might be able to swing a few days.
    No problem bro, lots of time to talk and plan, should be a lot of fun.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Tony's coming, huh? I could see a roadtrip....
  • Options
    For any of you that want to come but would have to fly, or that do not own a firearm and just want a chance to learn, please consider coming. We will have PLENTY of firearms to play with between the people who are coming, and like any good BOTL.........we all like to share!

I also have a family friend coming for the weekend. He is the Colorado State Patrol's firearms instructor, and wants to give quick classes or pointers for pistol control and tactical advantages.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome! You guys better take a lot of pics when this happens.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm... only about a 5 or 6 hour drive from here.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    thats what i was saying, we should do it man!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    pelirrojo:
    thats what i was saying, we should do it man!
    Yes.........

You two should
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Sounds like a wonderful get-together, wish it was something I could join in on, at least it gives me something to look forward to hearing about and (hopefully) seeing Pic's of :)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like fun. And the place looks great. I'd have to see how my schedule works out but I'd love to try to make this. Has anyone had any firsthand experience using the range and the campgrounds or cabins?
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    This sounds like fun. And the place looks great. I'd have to see how my schedule works out but I'd love to try to make this. Has anyone had any firsthand experience using the range and the campgrounds or cabins?
    Yes sir I have, been there many times. The place is the cleanest range I have ever been to. The layout is great, the shooters have plenty of room on the firing line. The sporting clays course is awesome, and the cabins are very nice. I hope you can make it brother.
  • Options
    New date, this is caused by 400 ladies occupying the center the weekend that we had planed .

New date, 10th, 11th, and 12th(or whatever days you can make it) the range master said that this weekend will be wide open for us, which includes housing.

Sorry boys, but 400 anti cigar hating women doesn't sound at all fun.......
  • Options
    Look for the new thread titled "gun herf" with all the info and discussion........