Home General Discussion
Options

Csonka vs. Janesco

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
So I was looking at Janesco Ozone Generators but without breaking the bank the one I was looking at says it'll purify 150 sq. ft...

For a few extra bucks I can get the Csonka Smoker Cloaker and it says 1500 Sq ft..

ANyone have any dealing with these???
150 would be just fine it'd be about the same as my Man-Office-Cave but I would rather have something BLAST the smoke out, than be just ENOUGH to work...

Also, is it that Csonka is just marketing the 1500sq ft and it really can't do that much???

Any insight would be great!

Comments

• Options
    I bought a Csonka that said it can cover about 500sq ft. and am Hoping for the best....

My room is only about 15x20 so hopefully the Csonka will work extra well in a room half the size!
  • Options
    nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    Please update this thread when you have it setup, I am very interested how it works out. thanks Nick
  • Options
    nickgonzo:
    Please update this thread when you have it setup, I am very interested how it works out. thanks Nick
    Can do, paid for express shipping so it should be here on Tuesday
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I bought a Csonka that said it can cover about 500sq ft. and am Hoping for the best....

My room is only about 15x20 so hopefully the Csonka will work extra well in a room half the size!

LAS, was that the original model that can go DC or AC? I was thinking of that one for the car on my Chicago trips and then for the office. Let us know how it works.
  • Options
    MarkH:
    Lasabar:

LAS, was that the original model that can go DC or AC? I was thinking of that one for the car on my Chicago trips and then for the office. Let us know how it works.
    Yeah, it does both, I wanted a bigger one just because it Can NOT smell in the house when I smoke, but the idea of blasting my farts out of my truck too was a plus!
  • Options
    Wow.... Wow.... WOW!!!

I'm not one to rant and rave about anything besides C.COM, but the girlfriend plugged in the Csonka Smoker Cloaker at about 3pm in the Man Cave that I have smoke 6.5 cigars in... (.5 because the girlfriend smoked a CAO flavours in there too) and with only one window open while smoking the room smelled VERY sharply... not bad, but not gonna make the clothes smell good at work...

I got home at 6pm and in a 12x12 room and three hours later the room smells fresh as a Baby's butt and NO sign of cigar smoke whatsoever... Just a cool, clean, just rained smell....
    I have kept psyching myself out to not let myself think this thing was the "End all be all answer... IT HAD To be... IT'S SCIENCE!"
    But it was....
    SOOOOOO HAPPPY!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cool, could you pm me that link of the product you bought?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    yeah, linky! and what does it cost, appr?
  • Options
    PMs replied...

9:50pm and I'm in the mancave and have had the windows shut all day, and there is no sign of smoke and the Ozone has been off for about 4 hours.

I am truly impressed, I just wished that Ozone wasn't bad for you and I could smoke while it was ON!

Now I can't wait to put this thing in my truck, in the bedroom and to deodorize my COUCH!
  • Options
    nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    How bout a PM bro :) thx