Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "OK this is getting pretty ridiculous" contest

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Well anyone that has been around for the last year knows that it is getting pretty crazy how many contests i have won over that time. I have already done a contest on here that i couldn't win, so i am doing another contest because it is honestly getting pretty ridiculous how many contests i have won over the past 18 months, and i feel the need to give back to everyone.

So not counting the Tat contest (because i don't know what i am getting) and the cigar lottery I want the answers to these 2 questions for winners (2 different winners). First person to name either is the winner for each prize. If no exact number is picked, closest without going over on the 2nd question is the winner:

1. What cigar company have i won the most cigars from over the past 18 months?

2. How many cigars have i won from that company?

Lastly, I feel absolutely blessed to win all the contests, but on the other hand honestly feel bad for winning so many cigar.com random contests. (other sites can just deal with the fact that i am a winner!) I am mulling a sabbatical from the cigar.com contests....i honestly felt horrible winning that Tat contest when i saw it when i came home tonight. There were so many more deserving BOTL than I.

SO consider this my contest sabbatical send off.

One entry per person, and I will keep this contest open until Tuesday 7PM Cst and will announce the winners on Wednesday.

thank you to everyone who runs contests.....the excitement of competing in and winning contests is amazing.

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    My guess is Alec Bradley and 30. Thanks for the contest, although I keep waiting for you to say you hit the real lottery any day now.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew Estates, 18.

And you shouldn't feel bad about winning!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    General Cigar & 60
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Brian will win this somehow, but Nomad and 25
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guess My Father and 24!! Great contest and tanks or putting it on! Also you can't win your own contest lol!! I guess it's a Brian thing lol
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha. Thanks for thinking about us bub.

35 cigars from BLTC.
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez and 36

But seriously, dude... you should not feel guilty at all. We give you a hard time, but it's only cuz we wish it was us! Rock on, contest phenom!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads and 11
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano gives away a lot of cigars and i will say 27. Note: remind me to fully read the other guesses before i post..1st selected 24 i think, taken...then 30...taken...so now i changed it to 35. for the edits. and i just do a final read...what do i see? 35...k...27 it is.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Viaje and 12 I'm sure this isn't it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will probably win this contest as well, lol . I'm really just jelly, but I wil say 20 from Emilio
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff, 80
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say Ezra Zion and 19.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    You will probably win this contest as well, lol . I'm really just jelly, but I wil say 20 from Emilio
    i guess I could consider me winning it if no one gets it right.
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    i guess I could consider me winning it if no one gets it right.
    That will probably happen.
    danielzreyes:
    Davidoff, 80
    I wish this were the case.......that would be pretty much awesome!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ventura-20
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well, didn't reload so my guess got swiped. So AJF 25.

And don't feel bad! It is ridiculous but it's awesome. I do understand ducking out of CCom contests and not company ones, but really don't feel bad. I'm still gonna guess Brian wins on every contest :p
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Gurkha 24
    Damn! Thats what I was going to guess. Good Luck!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads 20
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Camacho and 52

Seriously don't feel bad we only give ya a hard time cause we wish we were you!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House of Emilio=21
    Bigshizza:
    House of Emilio=21
    U trying to out do me Shizz...
    Ok we have our winners:

What company have i won the most cigars from? - Ventura....Catfish is the winner on this one! Catfish send me your addy and i will get your winnings out to you.

How many have i won? - 21......so SHizz you are the winner of this one. I have your addy and already have a package prepping to be sent to you. Looks like i have to add more to that!

FYI, i won a box of Psykos a month or so ago and that was 20 cigars, but before that i had won another contest and part of that random 5er was a robusto Psyko. So that makes 21.

thanks to all that entered and thanks to all that told me not to worry about winning all the time. Still going to take a sabbatical from ccom contests for a bit.
    lol I really am bad at contests. I wrote Ventura 20, then when mine posted I saw I was right behind Catfish with the same one and switched it. Teach me your ways master.

Also congrats to the two winners!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Two very deserving winners! Congrats guys and thanks for the contest.
    No_one21:
    lol I really am bad at contests. I wrote Ventura 20, then when mine posted I saw I was right behind Catfish with the same one and switched it. Teach me your ways master.

well i was a little inebriated when i put up the contest and who i won the most from was actually pretty easy for anyone who was paying attention.....when you win a full box of one that kind of seals it. The only one close was Oliva and that is only if you include Cain and Nub being a part....they were at 18. I didn't think of that when i was putting that up.
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:

well i was a little inebriated when i put up the contest and who i won the most from was actually pretty easy for anyone who was paying attention.....when you win a full box of one that kind of seals it. The only one close was Oliva and that is only if you include Cain and Nub being a part....they were at 18. I didn't think of that when i was putting that up.
    lol yup I just went through your contests thread and some of your look what I got today things.
    bump...need that addy catfish