Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW (FTW) Humidor Pass (Home!!! - Pics Added)

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Uh oh..
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Uh oh..

Cause I am thinking there should be enough good smokes in that box that will last me a week at least.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:
    Uh oh..

Cause I am thinking there should be enough good smokes in that box that will last me a week at least.

A week if you smoke slowly...
    Toombes:
    jd50ae:
    Rain:
    Uh oh..

A week if you smoke slowly...

Yea....I know....just can't seem to grasp "smoke slowly" when good or untried cigars are at hand. I'll have to work on that.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Funny part is the shipping cost continues to go up every time...hmm...
    There were 3 addys under the top label.....golly gee willikers.
    Trident:
    Funny part is the shipping cost continues to go up every time...hmm...

If the next guy can find a replacement box it should cut the postage in half just in scotch tape alone.
    thats funny because i already replaced the box once...and i did tape the $hIT out of it to make sure it held together. but if you do the online postage its cheaper!
    the original box he sent it in could fit 3 small children from nicaragua in...maybe that was his plan. The first box I switched to and took to cfest the guy they call "the Captain" spilled his coffee in...and then there is this box...taped for perfection and her pleasure
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    the original box he sent it in could fit 3 small children from nicaragua in...maybe that was his plan. The first box I switched to and took to cfest the guy they call "the Captain" spilled his coffee in...and then there is this box...taped for perfection and her pleasure
    /////Ha ha! Coffee! Is that what you think the captain was drinking roman?! ;) Ah yeah, coffee!

For those who don't know the 'captain', he is in charge of ALL of AJ's PA Broadleaf production. He deals with the growers...and is the man controlling the supply, quality and quantity of those leaves. He does however, drink much 'coffee'...and had a little snooze at our CFest conference with Alex after having his cup filled with 'buffalo trace.' ;0
    This was in the morning on saturday. It was definately coffee...what was in it...i dont know
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass arrived today with more stamps on the box than I have ever seen in my life. 1 problem....I leave for New Orleans at 530 in the morning and probably wont get the box shipped off to Yoda until Tuesday..if that will be a problem I will do my best to get it ready tonight and schedule a pickup from my house tomorrow...let me know ASAP.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    no problem for me.

im in town for a few more weeks.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaving VA tomorrow and headed to Yoda!!

9405 9036 9930 0191 6308 16
    smoke em if you got em:
    Leaving VA tomorrow and headed to Yoda!!

9405 9036 9930 0191 6308 16
    sounds good.

probably will head to the curt on Monday. Do you want to check in with him between now and then? He hasn't been around a ton.
    I'll text him.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Send it
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    Send it
    w00t w00t
    Takes left puts right....if this looks ok ill ship tomorrow or monday

photo AB064DB9-3C16-4DA1-80DE-3CBE46CB506C_zpsi1i2i2qj.jpg
    Whoa...some killer puts.
    Rain:
    Whoa...some killer puts.
    You're a killer kind of guy.....and i wanted that anarchy so i wanted to make sure i made up for it
    Aww, you'll make me cry.Just spoke with Curt, some traveling is in his future so he is going to the end of the list.
    Rain:
    Aww, you'll make me cry.Just spoke with Curt, some traveling is in his future so he is going to the end of the list.
    Ok so onto Bobo? I got that addy.
    Yup
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    Ok so onto Bobo? I got that addy.
    I will keep a lookout for it!!
    On its way: 9114901230801319656728
    Awesome
    I have to say that this is the most interesting pass around on here.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    OK. The box arrived this afternoon. The mailman had to come back to deliver after his rounds. I guess he didn't want to walk it up the drive during the hottest part of the day. My takes are on the left and puts on the right. If no one has a problem with them I will get this out tomorrow. Thanks a bunch for letting me be a part of this. I love giving my signature away. Makes me feel important!!!

Rob