Home General Discussion

Checking In

Hey brothers, I know I haven't been on and please don't take it as a sign of disregard/disrespect. I've truly been busy and everytime I want to get on I just can't seem to do so because something else comes up. I haven't found a job yet which is good and bad depending on how you look at it. It just stinks that I'm out trying everything and no hits. Fingers crossed and prayers appreciated for an interview I have tomorrow. Let's hope all goes well. On a brighter note my 4 year old's baseball team is undefeated and continue to improve daily/weekly. I know I have some much needed drop offs to make to my local USPS but with the job search and lack of funds I can't right now I really hope you all understand. Take care brothers and hopefully I won't be away for as long as I have been.

Coach J

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update. Good luck Coach!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you, Coach! Congrats on your son's team's success! Will definitely be praying for your interview tomorrow.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care Coach, look forward to seeing you back soon!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your interview. I'll say a little prayer.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you coach! Good luck on the interview! I am pretty sure we have all been in your shoes a time or two. We know what you are king through! Stay positive and confident going into your interview and knock it out of the park!