Home Non Cigar Related

john Pinette

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
Just woke up to find out my buddy John died. He was such a kind hearted man. As a person, just hanging around, he was easily the funniest person I've ever met. No matter how bad your day was, he could always cheer you up and make you smile. He was even the first person to sign my cast when I broke my hand. Like everyone, he had his issues and his demons, but now he's finally at rest.

RIP John Pinette. I'll have my memories.

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Stephen, Our thoughts are with you during this challenging time. Continue to honour his memory best you can, as you mourn his loss. Thanks for trusting us with these personal stories. I know it is hard, but hang in there buddy.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny funny guy. What happened?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Just woke up to find out my buddy John died. He was such a kind hearted man. As a person, just hanging around, he was easily the funniest person I've ever met. No matter how bad your day was, he could always cheer you up and make you smile. He was even the first person to sign my cast when I broke my hand. Like everyone, he had his issues and his demons, but now he's finally at rest.

RIP John Pinette. I'll have my memories.
    My wife was so bummed out when she heard this. He was her favorite comedian. Must have been a pleasure to have known him personally, Steve. Sorry to hear you lost a friend.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    His bit about chineese buffet still is in regular rotation with my friend group when someone just keeps on eating at a bbq or something.

I am sure he lived a wonderful life and his memories will live on forever.....i guess that is pretty much all you can ask for in a life. To be remembered.