Home Non Cigar Related

Open this link up, ++CORRECTED++ LINK IS NOW THERE

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....high light it and open it, and go directly to "Game of Thrones" real trailer. It is worth a couple of giggles.

I err...umm...ah forgot to post the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/screenjunkies?annotation_id=annotation_2719846685&feature=iv&src_vid=SVaD8rouJn0&sub_confirmation=1

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried but there were too many options to figure out exactly which video you want us to see. Can you be more specific?
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I tried but there were too many options to figure out exactly which video you want us to see. Can you be more specific?

Gee you think It may work better with an actual link..?

https://www.youtube.com/user/screenjunkies?annotation_id=annotation_2719846685&feature=iv&src_vid=SVaD8rouJn0&sub_confirmation=1

And BOB Luken because he is the only one who saw my oopsie will soon be getting a surprise.
    Whaaat? Duuude. Nooooo.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    And BOB Luken because he is the only one who saw my oopsie will soon be getting a surprise.
    DDub saw it too. He text me.
    Rain:
    jd50ae:
    DDub saw it too. He text me.

TSK TSK Talking out of school does not count.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Whaaat? Duuude. Nooooo.
    DC 9114901123086754612084......... ENJOY
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    DC 9114901123086754612169......... ENJOY
    So, did anyone actually open the link..?
    I did. It was funny. I watched the spoiler free version first because I haven't watched the series except in bits and pieces (but I've got 30 episodes loaded in the DVR from the recent HBO marathon, so I'm only caught up on the first handful of episodes so far. ). The spoiler free version was the same video but just a long series of annoying but still comical bleeps and pixilated faces. So I went back and watched the full (spoiler) version and it was funny but I did get the feeling I learned more than I wanted to for someone who hasn't seen the first three seasons and who's now playing catch-up.
    Bigshizza:
    jd50ae:
    DC 9114901123086754612169......... ENJOY
    Dammit Jim!
    Bob Luken:
    I did. It was funny. I watched the spoiler free version first because I haven't watched the series except in bits and pieces (but I've got 30 episodes loaded in the DVR from the recent HBO marathon, so I'm only caught up on the first handful of episodes so far. ). The spoiler free version was the same video but just a long series of annoying but still comical bleeps and pixilated faces. So I went back and watched the full (spoiler) version and it was funny but I did get the feeling I learned more than I wanted to for someone who hasn't seen the first three seasons and who's now playing catch-up.

Don't worry it spoiled nothing.