Home General Discussion
Options

Led Zeppelin, IPA, and a cigar

One of the greatest bands of all time IMO. Every song I listen to and every puff followed by every drink melts all the inconsequential bullshit away.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Zep I....reason I play guitar.... And Bonham is the greatest ever...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After an Undercrown fail, it was Coldplay, Corona and Oliva V for me tonight lol. I wish it was some Led Zep (wifey is with me)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw them in 1977 Keith Moon showed up at the fabulous forum.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I feel the same about Sylosis.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a great evening. nothing like smoking, drinking, and listening to great music.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I saw them in 1976 at the St Paul Civic Center. It was my first concert. I was blown away.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    That sounds like a perfect evening.... a completly perfect evening!

Aj
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of my favs. and you can see the determination in bonham in this video, the reunion version i thought was great too!!!

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    1. Zep, my favorite band! 2. For all you **** out there that got to see them, I hate you all ;-). Breaks my heart! 3. Anybody gonna get the new remastered albums when they come out?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To this day they are my favorite guitar band. Had every single LP they made at one time, and every cassette.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    1. Zep, my favorite band! 2. For all you **** out there that got to see them, I hate you all ;-). Breaks my heart! 3. Anybody gonna get the new remastered albums when they come out?
    It was the best concert Ive ever been to bro.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Chuck N:
    rwheelwright:
    It was the best concert Ive ever been to bro.
    Just keep rubbing it in! My old boss saw them in 73 at the garden. He knew how I felt and kept telling me "it was magical". I hate him!
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Grew up with these sounds and so many others and still listen to them...even at my age of 60 it's great to put on the headphones and light up a good cigar and have a brew.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I wish i could have seen a real Zepplin concert.... they were long passed there prime by the time i was even being thought of.... lucky old foogys.

Aj