Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need a PIF Candidate and their address

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Edit to add: PIF= Pay It Forward. For those who think I had a small fart and not down with the lingo or might have forgotten what it stood for

Sleeveplz sent me bigsizz's contest winnings a week or two ago and requested I send something to anyone but him to help spread the love around. Looking for someone to send a little something something to. PM a name and addy. Preferably someone on the newish side but fairly active to the forum

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PIFF = "small fart" ROFL!!! Crackin' me up, dude!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I nominate this guy .....^ (it's pointing to puff, not me.)
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    James, Doug is a worthy one but I have already bombed him once so looking for a new target.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Darktower007
    Now THAT's a good suggestion! Gotta admit it was nice of James40 to nominate himself though. He's a stand-up guy!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I was gonna PM with Darktower007 lol
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Darktower007
    Excellent choice
    So many of you who think he is a great choice but I still don't have his addy....

Any one else out there? It's not limited to just one BOTL, I might keep sending until I run out of stamps
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    So many of you who think he is a great choice but I still don't have his addy....

Any one else out there? It's not limited to just one BOTL, I might keep sending until I run out of stamps
    PM on a good one!! :)
    Thanks Jim,

Still looking for a DarkTower addy, got a box stuffed and ready to go out tomorrow just need a place to send it
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:

PM on a good one!! :)
    Jim, throwing brothers under the bus since 2012....
    When all else fails, just ask the guy. Got Darktower007's addy if anyone needs it in the future.

Thanks for the other addys sent for future targets. I'll use them one day.