Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombtastic!

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Firerob I wanted to thank you for this excellent selection of smokes. Also mentioned that I cannot leave out are SleevePlz, the Shizz...and others.?? Now..?? As the ole BOTL saying goes "No good deed goes unpunished." I read bios..click..click targets acquired! imagephoto IMAG0826.jpg

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not done yet.... Nice PIF Rob!! Enjoy bro
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit brothers!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rob. For the record, I had absolutely nothing to do with this. This is all on Rob.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Rob. For the record, I had absolutely nothing to do with this. This is all on Rob.
    Really!!! ?? imagephoto 9M38M-Buk-Launch-1S.jpg
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nice Abs Randy
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them, before you bomb me back or any of the guys mentioned you might want to read this thread if you haven't seen it.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/777199.aspx

I was just looking to spread the love around as requested of me by the guy who sent me another guys contest winnings. We can work a "trade/bomb payback" at a later date. If you think you need to get even for this one, send it to an innocent third party and spread the love. ( I got a few names and addys that were sent to me that could have been you on this one)

Either way, I was happy to bomb you and hope you like some of them!
    They are great! The triple maduro I've had once and loved it..as well as the MOW!
    FireRob:
    Glad you got them, before you bomb me back or any of the guys mentioned you might want to read this thread if you haven't seen it.

I was just looking to spread the love around as requested of me by the guy who sent me another guys contest winnings. We can work a "trade/bomb payback" at a later date. If you think you need to get even for this one, send it to an innocent third party and spread the love. ( I got a few names and addys that were sent to me that could have been you on this one)

Randy!! imagephoto 1280px-MtRedoubtedit1.jpg
    Excellent!
    FireRob:

PM me some addys please I only have like 4
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    For the love of all....look, bomb someone else. Hit a new guy!
    Two addy's sent of two semi noobs! In the PM of our previous conversation
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice PIF, BOTL Proud!!
    Rain:
    For the love of all....look, bomb someone else. Hit a new guy!
    Okay fine I'll PIF. But you both are on my hit list!*!
    Sounds good. I like list's