Home General Discussion
Options

Finally!

After a long and I mean long Canadian winter, I was able to sit outside and enjoy a nice cigar on a beautiful spring day. Thank you so much Daniel for the stogie stand, it works beautifully. I couldn't wait to try it. All I did was stare at them all winter. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice stand bomb big D!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, seems like spring has sprung. But I ain't putting my winter jacket away just yet ;) this winter doesn't seem to want to go away.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to think about relocating man....that's a long winter.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Yep, seems like spring has sprung. But I ain't putting my winter jacket away just yet ;) this winter doesn't seem to want to go away.

73 in the house right now. Bees (all kinds), ticks (all kinds) strange flying things, even stranger crawling things are in abundance every where.

According to the people who study such things we are in for a pollen vortex, what ever the hxll that is, and the highest pollen levels in 50 years. Buy stock in Benadryl and insect repellant, get rich, buy cigars and remember who gave you the tip.
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Bigshizza:
    You need to think about relocating man....that's a long winter.
    I have tried to talk my wife into that lol. No dice. On another note, I am having some friends over this week for a herf, I will finally get to enjoy some of those great smokes you bombed me with. Can't wait to try the Oliva and Padron you gave me.