Home General Discussion
Options

Soneone want to buy me the special....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
......I could eat that stuff all day. Oops...sorry wrong forum. Thought I was on the sushi forum.

Comments

• Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    MMMMM Sushi !!!
    love that there are at least 10 sushi houses within 4-15 miles of my house with an all you can eat lunch for 18 bucks, and all you can eat dinner for 21 :D
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Nasty!
  • Options
    Or Sashimi...

• Options
    Or Maki...image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried it once. Didn't like it. Don't know if it was the fumes from the gas station I bought it at but it smelled funny.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Tried it once. Didn't like it. Don't know if it was the fumes from the gas station I bought it at but it smelled funny.

Your joking right..? Sushi at a gas station..?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is ever out here in SoCa, I challenge you to an All You Can Eat Sushi contest. Loser will pay for the meal and owe the Winner a nice 5er.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD --- I'll go with you. We can split "the boat"!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Take out all the fish and i would eat it. Fish is nasty
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    that looks delicious.

Smells Like fish, Taste like Chicken!

Aj
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    If anyone is ever out here in SoCa, I challenge you to an All You Can Eat Sushi contest. Loser will pay for the meal and owe the Winner a nice 5er.
    I'd accept the challenge, but I'm not in SoCal, unfortunately. If I'm ever there, I'll take you up on that.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

Make it 20 and plane fare and I will be there tomorrow.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love a good California roll,the place we go does a deep fried one with hot sauce called dynamite, forget what's in it but they are great!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who think they can take me, just remember that half of the pics I post in this forum are food related. (The other half are my socks)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    About the best I can do is 7 rolls, with 6-7 saki bombs to wash em down, and without an all you can eat that's like 70-100 bucks ouch :/
    include what you might be able to eat and were talking 200+ im out :P