Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stubble

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need your addy. Please provide it and make it easy. No need to complicate matters. I'd like to hit right after Rolyn's package arrives to add to the damage. :)

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I need your addy. Please provide it and make it easy. No need to complicate matters. I'd like to hit right after Rolyn's package arrives to add to the damage. :)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Get him! Lol Img src=photo B-52.jpg
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FML....okay, PM sent Morgan......make sure that return address is legible so I can poke ya back!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a little while for me to strike....but the attack will come....................... image
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice so polite,good on you Morgan.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Dang Morgan...I thought you were gonna take it easy on me! Killer line up with five new sticks to try...that Rm 101 SA is going to be an all-nighter!! Thanks bro, these are gonna be very much enjoyed!!

Check'em out...

Sweet! I wish everything could be an 'all night er'. Haha. Glad they got there safely and I hope you enjoy! :)
    MorganGeo:
    Sweet! I wish everything could be an 'all night er'. Haha. Glad they got there safely and I hope you enjoy! :)
    Def worth the wait stubble...Nice hit!!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I like your style Morgan! Enjoy thar 101SA!
    Stubble:
    LMBO! Too funny!!
    I may have struck first but stubble came back with an uppercut. He slapped this 'cat' silly. (That's what she said). Boy these are some delish smokes! Jetmech got me started on diesel awhile back. Oh and my love for Drew estate cigars is crazy. Thanks stubble!! image
    Don't mess with stubble!
    Enjoy Morgan...glad you like everything!!!!!!