Home General Discussion

Nunchuck

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone seen these geat looking cigars, on cigar chat tonight.

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't. But from the sound of it it's right up my alley. A full bodies spicy powerhouse!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Not this...

But this???

7x54...bring on the huge cigar talk.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    just to make sure everyone knows, they won't be giving these away, but will be giving away a BUNCH of one of their other cigar, the Prieto, which i really liked.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    just to make sure everyone knows, they won't be giving these away, but will be giving away a BUNCH of one of their other cigar, the Prieto, which i really liked.
    :(
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking like sticks of dynamite, pretty cool!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a cool look but the way they were made is kind of odd! You'd think that the "rope" part is prat of the cap but it's actually under it...plus I do believe they used corn syrup too keep it from breaking
    Money can't buy taste
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    It's a cool look but the way they were made is kind of odd! You'd think that the "rope" part is prat of the cap but it's actually under it...plus I do believe they used corn syrup too keep it from breaking
    Interesting. I was wondering how they got those things stuck together. Corn syrup you say...Smoke volume should be good. ;)
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    And once again....CONGRATS BRIAN!!!!! You have got the touch bro!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd look cool in the humi
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw these on the devil site. How are they? Worth it at all?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried one yet away but I heard average at best
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx Nick, will prolly plan to pull the trigger on some Laranjas instead then. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As was said earlier, much earlier, the Prietos are good, but haven't tried these.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    They look cool, but from what I hear, that's all they got