Home Non Cigar Related

Nervous about home showing

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
After weeks of cleaning and fixing, our realtor will be showing our home today for the first time. Its been on the market for about 2 weeks. We are nervous as hell. This could go quick, or take months. If we sell, then we can buy our country home. Its a move that actually would put us in better financial standings. No credit card payments of any kind. Car would be paid off. And generous donation towards the house from my parents. Its a long story. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Some praying might help too. Would truly appreciate your prayers or positive juju. God bless all of you.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good luck and I hope it all goes smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Good vibes headin to you all!!! Keep us posted as to how it goes!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is always a nerve wracking situation to sell a home and move.. The waiting alone could drive you to drink, so I am told. Best of luck to you for a speedy and no hassle completion of your sale and move. Of course everyone will want to know your new address and favorite cigar(s).
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Sending Happy & Hopeful thought/prayers your way
    Don't forget to put out the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies on the counter :D
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Good luck hope everything goes well.
    honorknight7:
    Sending Happy & Hopeful thought/prayers your way
    Don't forget to put out the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies on the counter :D
    ^this or boil cinnanmon sticks so it messes with their mind a little. What it does is makes it have a more homey feeling just because of the smell
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck man hope all goes well. Plus you'll get feedback that's really important!!
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    The potential owners were a no-show. Not even a call to say they cant make it. And so the waiting game continues...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell your realtor to keep an eye out for sticky fingers. Any small valuable pieces put up so as not tone tempting.