Home Non Cigar Related
Options

LGB!

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got home from the Blues 3OT winner against the Blackhawks. What a game! Just had to share in my excitement.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That must've been great man! :)
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Good night for OT wins.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great games so far....

3OT...damn!! Great win STL
    This is going to be a fun series to watch.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Just got home from the Blues 3OT winner against the Blackhawks. What a game! Just had to share in my excitement.
    I saw the title of this in NCR and I thought it was going to be a political rant about same-sex issues. I guessed you left off the T(Q) if that were the case.

If I were a hockey fan, I'd root for the Blues. Can't go wrong with the musical reference.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    bert873:
    I saw the title of this in NCR and I thought it was going to be a political rant about same-sex issues. I guessed you left off the T(Q) if that were the case.

If I were a hockey fan, I'd root for the Blues. Can't go wrong with the musical reference.
    Exactly what I thought
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    YES BLUES! Hate the Hawks with a passion.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky