Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Tied the knot saturday!

Yep thats right we got married saturday! Everything went great we had an outdoor wedding in Green lake at the hiedel house(very nice)! After about 1000 pictures and greetings im ready for a week off now.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Joel H.:
    Yep thats right we got married saturday! Everything went great we had an outdoor wedding in Green lake at the hiedel house(very nice)! After about 1000 pictures and greetings im ready for a week off now.
    Soooo... Is this a goodbye thread??? Cuz you ain't never gonna be on here again NOW!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats dude! Enjoy that honeymoon.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Congratulations! Best wishes to the new couple!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations Joel !
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel H.:
    Congrats. Green Lake. I have been there. Nice area. Enjoy the honeymoon and don't forget to pass out the smokes when you get back. We need to help you celebrate.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Joel H.:
    .. I have been there too.. Congratulation Joel, I've got over 20 years in now.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    congrats bro .... i have a lil over a 1 year not quite as much exp. as kaspera
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Joel H.:
    .. I have been there too.. Congratulation Joel, I've got over 20 years in now.
    Well your due for retirement kas! lol... congrats to your big day. Did you celebrate with a good smoke? I had a don carlos 30th for my day, also had a ashton VSG.
  • Options
    manjimanji Posts: 28
    Congrats to you and the Mrs.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Congrats! My two year anniversary is today, actually. (well, tomorrow kinda. The 6th).
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Joel H.:
    Soooo... Is this a goodbye thread??? Cuz you ain't never gonna be on here again NOW!!
    AND CONGRATS!!!

I have NOT been to this place, where is Green Lake?
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations buddy! I'm getting married next year (which works out to a year to slowly get her more and more used to cigars so she won't complain when I have one at the wedding!)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Congratulations man. Hope she likes cigars, well at least tolerates them.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Congrats! Hope the honeymoon goes well, and that the marriage goes well too.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    thanks guys! Were going to go on our honeymoon in december or jan when its freezing cold here. The plan is jamaica or dominican any opinions on this? She doesnt mind the cigars either so im good to go there. I think we will do fine we have been together for 13 years so far without any troubles.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Joel H.:
    thanks guys! Were going to go on our honeymoon in december or jan when its freezing cold here. The plan is jamaica or dominican any opinions on this? She doesnt mind the cigars either so im good to go there. I think we will do fine we have been together for 13 years so far without any troubles.
    In Texas, you guys would've already been married by common law if you were living together! Haha. I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Congrats man. Don't lose you passport right before the flight (a friend of mine recently did and they had to delay their honeymoon)
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    Joel H.:
    I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
    LOL I've been trying to swing this idea with my lady for days... Somehow she just doesn't get the idea ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Matt Marvel:
    Joel H.:
    I'd go to the Dominican. You can tour a cigar factory!
    LOL I've been trying to swing this idea with my lady for days... Somehow she just doesn't get the idea ;-)
    Next June I'll be in the Dominican with MY lady!!!

I hope I can sure get to a cigar Factory!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Congratulations buddy! I'm getting married next year (which works out to a year to slowly get her more and more used to cigars so she won't complain when I have one at the wedding!)
    It also gives you the year to really stock up!