Home General Discussion

Welcome jmodz1

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
Hey guy, I wanted to introduce a BOTL I met on twitter! He was always commenting and liking my cigar posts so I told him he should come and check out so people who know way more than me and are way cooler! He just sent me a pm and let me know he's here so I figured I'd introduce him! He already didn't his first blind fiver with me and didn't disappoint! I'll have to get pics up! Welcome to the forum Jason!

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jason. We will have to get him signed up for the newsletter
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Jason!
  • Jmodz1Jmodz1 Posts: 1
    Thanks man! I am glad to be here. Glad we did that blind fiver man, glad to know you!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome bro. The hilk is good people so you must be too.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    sup dawg.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    What up yo!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome aboard
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. And I'll give you my standard advice I give every new person here... get a bigger humidor and a second job!

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome jmodz1. Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Bon Giorno, Guten Tag, Ni hao, Dia Duit, Namaste, Shalom, Marhabah, Goedendag, and a big Jambo.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Howdy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Hey guy, I wanted to introduce a BOTL I met on twitter! He was always commenting and liking my cigar posts so I told him he should come and check out so people who know way more than me and are way cooler! He just sent me a pm and let me know he's here so I figured I'd introduce him! He already didn't his first blind fiver with me and didn't disappoint! I'll have to get pics up! Welcome to the forum Jason!
    Did you say cooler?

Welcome jmodz1!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Welcome man, The Hilk and The Mrs. are great people. With being said, now watch your back KAABOOMB !!!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. You will soon find out there are some great guys here.