Home Non Cigar Related

I know that I'm not the typicall guy...

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
And its getting warmer, but I wish these college girls would wear more clothes.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    ... what?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand. I'm with no_one21 on this one.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Married with a three year old, going to school to get a better job, not looking for whatever else. Just distracting and it kinda pisses me off.
    One God, One Truth
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Oh how I miss springtime in central Arkansas... sorry bud sounds like a personal problem. Enjoy the scenery and relax.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe you need to focus your gaze inwards, rather than trying to change the world to suit your particular needs.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Married 40 years, 3 grown kids, still love looking. The wife even points them out to me! ( And I still look at her too! )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    And its getting warmer, but I wish these college girls would wear more clothes.

Wait'll you get to be my age..... You'll appreciate the beauty of those young bodies simply for their beauty. Age and meds tend to make you forget the rest of it. Enjoy it while you can, Dude......
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're married. Get inspired at school, then take it out on the wife.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    roland_7707:
    Married with a three year old, going to school to get a better job, not looking for whatever else. Just distracting and it kinda pisses me off.
    I hear you on that but it's never bad to gaze. My wife knows and she even said I thought you would be checking her out. She's your style.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    roland_7707:
    I hear you on that but it's never bad to gaze. My wife knows and she even said I thought you would be checking her out. She's your style.
    +1 James.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me about it....them yoga pants and the tall boots... It can sink an old guy into a deep depression quickly!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter where you get your appetite so long as you eat your supper at home. ;)