Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Big Fat Greek Smackdown...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Stopped by the house today when my noon appointment cancelled and saw a package from CCOM sitting on the table. "Strange," I thought. "I haven't ordered anything from CCOM for weeks. No... honest, Honey! I didn't order any cigars!" So I open the box to find this ten pack of MOW Armada's with a return addy from Tennessee and a little note from one Thanatos0320! It seems I have been visited by the god of Death and somehow survived to tell the tale. Ironically, if I had actually ordered these from CCOM, my wife would have become the Grim Reaper.

Seriously, Mark... this was a completely unexpected and undeserved act of kindness and generosity, and I thank you sincerely! I've never tried the Armada, and can't wait to spark one up! Oh... and did I mention the return addy on the invoice? Don't fear the Reaper!! LOL!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Nice hit from a nice BOTL, way to go Mark!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gives me an idea! Next time I order from ccom I'm going to use someone else's address as the return address and write a little note. "Honest sweet" I'll say, "my friend Doug sent these too me!"
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    That gives me an idea! Next time I order from ccom I'm going to use someone else's address as the return address and write a little note. "Honest sweet" I'll say, "my friend Doug sent these too me!"
    Haha! Happy to cover your backside, Eric... as long as I can use your return addy for my future orders too? LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Haha! Happy to cover your backside, Eric... as long as I can use your return addy for my future orders too? LOL
    Any time buddy.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Any time buddy.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    You're very welcome! Now you have a MOW to smoke this weekend
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Any time buddy.
    You 2 are funny! You know, I didn't realize my return address would be on the package lol
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTW!!

Nice job
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gamoto!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Very cool Thanatos!
  • Options