Home General Discussion

New York State Tobacco tax

Today was make a trip to the VA Hospital and just 3 minutes away is a B & M that I hit from time to time. It's an old timer new stand , cigar store and market. They have some diner style tables and chairs where we sit and smoke and watch sports and tell lies about women we were never with. Budha is the cigar manager and is a good guy. He tells me today is mark down day and that it's do to the state lowering the tax on cigars . On average it lowers the price by $1.30 a stick . Finally some common sense about cigar tax.

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Tyland64:
    Today was make a trip to the VA Hospital and just 3 minutes away is a B & M that I hit from time to time. It's an old timer new stand , cigar store and market. They have some diner style tables and chairs where we sit and smoke and watch sports and tell lies about women we were never with. Budha is the cigar manager and is a good guy. He tells me today is mark down day and that it's do to the state lowering the tax on cigars . On average it lowers the price by $1.30 a stick . Finally some common sense about cigar tax.
    I think that is the only regulation heading in the right direction for the state of NY. Let's hope it continues.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a pretty significant drop. Good news!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America