Home General Discussion

CFest Attendees-SIGN UP

bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
Often we have created a list of cell #'s, etc. Given that the roaming charges would kill me, i will be using WiFi only...no text. If someone wishes to co-ordinate the list...go for it. It can be helpful, especially if you are new to CFest and dont know anyone, to help find others.

Who are you? Which days are you attending?

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Bearb aka Barry Thursday-Sunday

• Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    bearb:

Tyland64 aka Luke Thursday-Sunday
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    bearb:

Tyland64 aka Luke Thursday-Sunday
    PsychoSJG aka Stephen thursday- Saturday
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Y2Pascoe aka Mike aka Kareem Abdul Pascoe Esq. Friday - Sunday.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Rich - I'll be there Saturday but I have to leave early due to a gig that night. I'm hoping to be there from 12 - ~3.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy here and I'll be there late Friday night leaving sometime on Sunday
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest that we all get together each night after the concerts that they are doing. Alec bradley has one thursday, and then Rocky i think on friday. they go until 11. so lets grab some tables and hang out in that tent. I will bring rain's humidor if anyone wants to sign it.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    LeftFive aka Aaron; getting in early Friday, leaving late Saturday, possibly Sunday.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I don't see a bonfire listed this year under events. Did they scrap it because Ted Nugent ruined last year's?
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I don't see a bonfire listed this year under events. Did they scrap it because Ted Nugent ruined last year's?
    LOL! He was a total disappointment and douche. We enjoyed the band down in the tent then everybody bolted to see Ted, leaving nobody there to enjoy a great jam session. They always seem to have a big name kick off the festivities like Franco, Rocky, Butkus but nothing this year.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jim are you coming? Thatd be great to see you there.

Im not sure, but the weather says its supposed to be rainy anyway...so a bonfire may not have worked. that why i suggested we just hang in the tent after those concerts
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    jim are you coming? Thatd be great to see you there.

Im not sure, but the weather says its supposed to be rainy anyway...so a bonfire may not have worked. that why i suggested we just hang in the tent after those concerts
    Bro-in-law and I will be there Thurs - Sun.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there Saturday afternoon. Won't be around for the evening festivities though.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see the crew is coming together. Will be another amazing event. Cant wait! 2 more sleeps til i leave :)
    See the event for ccom people!